Last week, my colleague Joanna (via video) introduced NCPulse — our fun new (and informal) way of asking you questions about some of today’s topics.
Our first question was about July 4th and what food item just had to be on the table for your BBQ (or if you were attending one, what would you bring).
We received many responses across YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, and here are the results!
- 14% said hot dogs were a must
- 8% planned to have hamburgers
- 8% looked forward to serving some sort of salad, such as potato, pasta or macaroni
- 6% were serving up ribs
- 4% were going to have some cut of steak
- And for those with a sweet tooth, 12% said a delicious dessert was the top item they had to have on the table … including one panel member who said it had to be a “Jimmy Carter Cake.”
We had never heard of that, so we did a little
research, and just wow…does that cake sound amazing! Check out the
We’ll share more NCPulse questions very soon…so make sure to look for them!
Have a great weekend.