Happy New Year every one! I hope you have health and happiness in the New Year.
I can’t believe how cold it’s been throughout the country. When will it warm up?
I usually do the bulk of my grocery shopping on Saturday. I don’t know about you, but I’m not looking forward to going out in the cold – just the thought of loading (and unloading) the car while braving the record low temps is not very inviting to me.
So allow me to fantasize a bit … ah, I’m dreaming of a nice, warm place to go for a few weeks.
I’d love to go to Hawaii one day. That’s been our dream vacation for years and years. What’s your dream vacation? Tell me all about it!
According to a survey from travel site TripAdvisor.com, these are the top 10 biggest dream trips:
- See the Northern Lights in Iceland
- Sleep in an overwater bungalow in Bora Bora
- Admire the sunset over Santorini (an Island in Greece)
- Take the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Explore the Galapagos Islands
- Visit Italy’s Amalfi Coast
- Photograph the Big Five on safari at Kruger National Park, South Africa
- Take the ultimate road trip on Route 66
- Set foot on Antarctica
- Ride the Trans-Siberian railway
I don’t know about going to Antarctica right now, but Bora Bora sounds pretty good!
Happy Anniversary To NCP
This week marks the 8th anniversary of when the National Consumer Panel was formed. So, happy anniversary to us!
I hope you have a great weekend, and stay warm!