Well, spring has sprung, and to many that means Spring Cleaning! We recently surveyed our panelists asking them their opinions about cleaning. Here is some interesting information from the survey.
- A total of 39,169 people responded to the survey
- 83.1% of survey respondents were women
- 38.7% said they follow a tradition of cleaning their home when spring arrives.
- 52.8% responded that other members of their household help with cleaning
- 57.4% said they use environmentally friendly products to do their cleaning
While we’re on the subject of cleaning, remember if you make any cleaning-related purchases, or buy any cleaning supplies, always give the product’s barcode a quick scan. Some of these items may include:
- Brooms, mops, dusters
- Gardening tools, gloves, rakes
- Insect repellants
- Lawn care products
- Rug cleaners
- Storage bins and boxes
- Trash bags
- Window cleaners and wood polishers
Have fun cleaning!
I just do cleaning somewhere in the house everyday of the year….
I don’t do a “spring” cleaning. In fact, I don’t do much cleaning inside at all. Mind you my spring cleaning is pulling massive weeds out of my small gardens. Hours of time on my knees digging and pulling those nasty things. And they keep coming back. It is a never ending battle. How much time? MONTHS. Every year – months.