Well, spring has sprung, and to many that means Spring Cleaning! We recently surveyed our panelists asking them their opinions about cleaning. Here is some interesting information from the survey.
- A total of 39,169 people responded to the survey
- 83.1% of survey respondents were women
- 38.7% said they follow a tradition of cleaning their home when spring arrives.
- 52.8% responded that other members of their household help with cleaning
- 57.4% said they use environmentally friendly products to do their cleaning
While we’re on the subject of cleaning, remember if you make any cleaning-related purchases, or buy any cleaning supplies, always give the product’s barcode a quick scan. Some of these items may include:
- Brooms, mops, dusters
- Gardening tools, gloves, rakes
- Insect repellants
- Lawn care products
- Rug cleaners
- Storage bins and boxes
- Trash bags
- Window cleaners and wood polishers
Have fun cleaning!