Here at NCP, we get a lot of questions and comments from panel members! We love to hear from you and appreciate it when you leave comments on the blog.
Sometimes, though, panel members need additional support beyond what we can provide here on the blog. If you are having problems scanning your items, need assistance with rewards, or have questions related directly to your account, please contact NCP’s Panel Support Center.
The Panel Support Center is trained to assist with panel-related questions, and they’re happy to help you! You can contact them at 1-800-962-6700, or you can also send an email to [email protected]. If you email, please be sure to include your name and your panelist ID number in the message so we can assist you more quickly.
If you use social media, you can also send a message to the Panel Support Center from the NCP Facebook page.
Please don’t enter panel-related issues or share any personal panel membership information in the blog comment section. Any issues will be addressed faster if you contact our support center directly rather than leaving a comment on the blog.
For those of you who prefer to watch a video, Joanna explains the various ways you can contact our Panel Support Center:
When To Leave a Comment on the Blog:
- To share a comment or question related to the blog topic
- If you have a general question about NCP or NCPMobile, such as where to find the gift catalog or how to find the store list
- To provide feedback to NCP or suggestions for future blog posts
When To Contact NCP’s Panel Support Center:
- If you have questions about a reward you have redeemed
- If you are having problems logging in to your account
- If you are having issues with the NCPMobile app or your handheld scanner
We hope this post has been helpful and informative! Do you have any questions about NCP or a suggestion for a future topic on the blog? We’d love to hear it!