Wow, this is great news! I am so proud to say that NCP – for the third year in a row – has been named one of the best companies to work for in New York State!
Last week, a number of NCP associates traveled to Albany, the state capitol, where the company was honored at a public awards dinner. There were 45 companies in the category for small/medium-sized employers with 15 to 249 U.S. employees.
The Best Companies to Work for in New York State awards are celebrating 10 years of recognizing the best employers in the state. It is a distinctive program that evaluates and ranks the best places of employment based on employee satisfaction and engagement, as well as workplace practices and policies.
To be considered for participation, companies had to enter into a two-part survey process and fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have at least one facility in the state of New York
- Have a minimum of 15 employees working in the state of New York
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year
Again, we are so proud to have been awarded this honor.
Thanks, and have a great day!