It’s that time of the year again – everywhere you look you see some product with pumpkin spice. Last weekend when I went shopping, I lost count of all the pumpkin-spice-enhanced products that I came across.
We all know Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte, but there are dozens (hundreds? thousands?? millions???) of other pumpkin-spice-flavored items on the market. They range from the edible to the inedible.
Personally, there are a few pumpkin-flavored products I do enjoy, but some I could definitely do without!
What about you? What are your favorite pumpkin-spice-enhanced products? Tell us by leaving a comment in the section toward the bottom of this page.
The List Goes On And On!
Here is a LONG list of some recent pumpkin-spice-enhanced products, from the eater.com:
- Creative Snacks Co. pumpkin spice yogurt pretzels
- Jamba Juice “Pumpkin Smash” smoothie
- Pumpkin spice Cheerios
- Werther’s Original pumpkin spice soft caramels
- Life pumpkin spice cereal
- Milano pumpkin spice cookies
- Halo Top pumpkin pie ice cream
- Little Debbie pumpkin spice cake rolls
- Pumpkin spice Oreos
- Chobani pumpkin spice blended Greek yogurt
- Pumpkin spice Jell-O pudding
- Kashi pumpkin spice flax granola bars
- Dunkin’ Donuts pumpkin donut
- Bigelow pumpkin spice hearty spiced tea
- Land O’Lakes pumpkin pie spice butter spread
- Pumpkin spice Quaker Instant Oatmeal
- Ghirardelli milk chocolate pumpkin spice caramel squares
- Nestlé Toll House pumpkin spice morsels
- Philadelphia pumpkin spice cream cheese
- Kahlúa pumpkin spice rum and coffee liqueur
- Baileys pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- Kraft Jet-Puffed pumpkin spice marshmallows
- Blue Diamond pumpkin spice almonds
- Pepperidge Farm pumpkin spice Swirl bread
- Thomas’ pumpkin spice bagels
- Pillsbury Grands! pumpkin spice Cinnabon cinnamon rolls
- Hostess pumpkin spice cupcakes
- Kellogg’s pumpkin spice Frosted Mini-Wheats
- Pumpkin spice Peeps
- Nestlé Toll House pumpkin spice cookie dough
- Cumberland Farms pumpkin spice cappuccino
- Dairy Queen pumpkin spice Blizzard
- Pumpkin pie Pop-Tarts
Just When You Thought There Couldn’t Be Any More …
But, wait, there’s more! Here are some very unusual pumpkin-flavored products on the market, according to wideopeneats.com:
- Pumpkin spice soap on a rope
- OneDTQ pumpkin spice beard oil (yes, pumpkin spice oil for one’s beard)
- Native pumpkin spice latte deodorant (yes, pumpkin spice deodorant. Who doesn’t want their underarms to smell like pumpkin spice?)
- Espree pumpkin spice dog shampoo
- Adam’s pumpkin spice detail spray (to make your car smell nice and pumpkin spicy)
Those are some unusual items, don’t you think?
Have a great pumpkin-spice weekend everyone!
- All Things Pumpkin! (October 13, 2017)
- Pumpkin Picking, Corn Mazes, And Halloween Decorating: What A Week! (October 14, 2016)