It’s time for some fun! We thought it would be cool to have a contest. Hopefully you’ll find it fun – and rewarding!
You’ll have to do a little work, but you could be one of five people who’ll each win a $50 Amazon Gift Card* claim code.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Read through our past blogs and look for eight highlighted words. (The words will be in bold and in red font. Hint: You may have to go all the way back to the early blogs!)
- Construct a coherent NCP-related sentence – the so-called “Mystery Phrase” – using the eight highlighted words that you found. (The sentence must match NCP’s predetermined phrase.)
- Send your entry to email@example.com with the subject line, Mystery Phrase, and include your name and phone number (in case we need to contact you).
- Five winners will then be selected in a random drawing. Each winner will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card claim code!
- The contest ends on Thursday, June 15, so get started soon!
Remember: The eight words could be in any of our past blogs, so you’ll have to do a little searching. (But the words are highlighted.)
Make sure to check out the rules.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, Mystery Phrase Question.
Good luck to all, and have fun!
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.